LMLA House League -2013
|House League Director||Larry Breakwell||519-936-1972|
Bantam & Peewee teams practice as usual.
PLEASE SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO SEE ALL THE POSTED INFORMATION.
House League Schedules 2013:
-click on the heading or the schedule image for a printable schedule
House League Information 2013:
House League PRACTICE & GAME NIGHT Schedule for 2013 season
(updated April 7, 2013)
Below is the Final Location Schedule for the different divisions.
1. Two teams share each practice slot. (Example: Bantam 1 / 2 means Teams 1 and 2 share that floor)
2. You will keep your assigned practice time slot until Playoffs begin.
3. On Game Night, your team may play in any of your division timeslots depending on your competition that night.
4. Round-robin Playoffs will begin mid-June. Practice times will be used for games, and will rotate depending on your competition that night.
5. Your division convenor will provide a complete schedule of practice and game times, playoffs;
6: HOUSE LEAGUE PHOTO DAYS:
Monday May 6 Kinsmen: Peanut, Paperweight, Bantam
Monday May 13 Stronach: Peewee
Tuesday May 14 Stronach: Tyke, Novice, MID/INT
A printable 2013 House League base schedule is available here.